The MSCA-IF-2020 call is now open! Take a look at the available projects at ICIQ
1. Candidates must have a PhD (or equivalent research experience of at least four years’ full time research experience by the time of the call deadline: September 9th 2020)
2. Candidates can be of any nationality but must not have lived or worked in Spain for more than 12 months during the three years up to the closing date of the call (September 9th 2020)
If you are interested in applying for a MSCA Individual Fellowship to work on one of the project ideas
1. Please contact the main supervisor and the research projects unit (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Attach to your e-mail:
- Your curriculum vitae and publication list.
- Letter of motivation and research statement.
Candidates will be pre-selected based on their CV and research statement. Promising candidates will be invited to submit an application to MSCA-IF-2020 with the help of the research projects unit and the main supervisor.
Research projects ideas and supervisors available at ICIQ
Discovery of New Enantioselective Organocatalytic and Photochemical Processes
Development of perovskite and organic photovoltaic devices and application of carbon dots
Development of new chemical transformations: From organometallic mechanistic studies to catalysis